Facebook has made a sensational debut and has left a profound impact in today’s social networking scenario by connecting millions of people from diverse cultures and backgrounds under one roof i.e. the online arena. This has prompted the need for Facebook fanpage design and Facebook customization.
Facebook, with its huge clientele has attracted the attention of design blogs, to utilize and cash in on the popularity of this social networking site. They have incorporated Facebook pages to boost reader interaction. It is time to devote energy and divert resources to Facebook fan page design.
It is heartening to see some awesome design sites, no longer, are limited to the usual sites in the internet, but are very much available on Facebook. Facebook customization has facilitated some amazing design community pages that you could visit.
- Animhut created by M. SriGanesh has been designed to cater not only to students, but also to web as well as graphic designers. It guides people to learn and use Photoshop/Illustrator or any other multimedia software better and to present some path-breaking multimedia and design trends.
- Onextrapixel is a digital community that operates from Singapore. It is a great site to visit as for tutorials, numerous web freebies, online tips, valuable internet resources and of course, some extremely amazing tricks for web developers and designers.
- Abduzeedo, a design blog provides inspiring articles, tutorials for almost all the applications with special emphasis on Illustrator/ Photoshop.
- Arbenting Design is a brainchild of Angie Bowen who is a freelance designer cum developer operating from Colarado and specializing in graphic art, graphic and web design and web development.
- Envato offers tutorial sites and great marketplaces for the selling and buying of various digital goods.
- Pro Blog Design offers free articles on web design and valuable information on improving your blog’s design with JaveScript, CSS, PHP and others. Now Facebook fan page design is made easy.
- Graphic Mania is best for dedicated fans and design lovers. Graphic Mania fulfills your creative needs with free tutorials, graphic resources, and inspirations regarding web design, graphic design and technology. You no longer have to struggle about ideas for your Facebook fan page design.
- Another interesting design page is BuySellAds, helping online website publishers and advertisers to sell and buy ads.
- Nenuno encourages and promotes new designers, artists, illustrators and photographers.
- Logo Design Love is an impressive guide to developing iconic brand identities.
- Design community pages like Creative Fan, Creative Urbia, Naldz Graphics, CSS Reflex or The Pro Designer offer great tutorials and inspiration in web design.
In this era of Facebook customization there are several other design blogs that are worth a visit. If your design blog still does not have Facebook fan page, it is high time you decided on a facebook fanpage design and went for it.
Author Bio :- Jayati Bhattacharjee is expert author and loves to write articles on technology, social media and blogging. Here she has discussed the need of facebook fanpage design and its relation with design community.