When one is determined to draw up a list of the best new features in Windows 8, one is advised to apply multiple points of views and perspectives, as well as to take into consideration the different importance and value of various levels of modifications.
Without pretending to be exhaustive or utterly general, the current article presents 10 of the most visible or effective changes.
1. An utterly useful change introduced in this new version of Windows is the spell checker which is generally applicable. Wherever one may be inside this new operation system, one will find the alleged mistakes underline in the usual manner and one will be offered suggestions to correct the mistakes and the possibility to ignore them or introduce them in the thesaurus.
2. In case one is a social network fan, one may find extremely useful the new share option introduced in the menus.
3. Since the era of online storage has already begun, Windows 8 is keeping the pace with evolution by offering cloud storage to SkyDrive.
4. One can access more easily the running applications on a touch screen by having them arranged in a vertical pile with a finger swipe from the left edge of the touch screen.
5. One can be surprised to find out that the original Start button does not exist per se, only a replace application similar to the Metro Start screen pops up if one clicks on the spot where the old timer used to be. However, most of the possibilities available in the old Start menu can be found right here or appear with a simple right click of the mouse.
6. Another feature is to resize the element on the Metro Start screen of this new operation system by a simple twitch and resulting in a clever, rational resize of the applications.
7. In case one uses a touch screen closing applications have become a lot more comfortable by dragging them down to the bottom of the screen.
8. A fantastic novelty brought by this new version of Windows is a special Thumb keyboard which groups the keys into two groups (left and right) in order to offer a more efficient typing experience on a touch screen. In addition, one can resize the keys according to one’s own preferences.
9. Protecting your data by using a picture password on a touch screen is now possible in Windows 8, but it also raised questions. However, the most important ones targeting the traceability of these lines on dirty screen and the safety of the number of possible variations have been dealt with positively.
10. One can experience an easier way to take screenshots in Windows 8, by holding down the Windows key and pushing Print Screen or in case of touch screens, an alternative way is to hold down the Windows button and volume rocker.
Taking into account the modifications in Windows 8 which have been briefly presented in the paragraphs above, one can state that “user-friendly” was the core of the process.
Author’s Bio :- This article is written by Jack. Jack is a UK based technician and a Windows lover. Jack is working on a scheme which will allow people to – Laptop Buy Now Pay Later. He has studies in US.